Destiny 2’s Season of the Haunted has a brand new legendary Glaive after the game called Nezarec’s Whisper. Although Legendary Glaives was introduced a few months ago, this is the title’s first time getting one that deals Arc damage, making it an incredibly unique addition.
The Glaive comes with many versatile benefits, and many in the Lot 2 community finds the new weapon perfectly suited for both PvE and PvP.
This is one of the reasons Nezarec’s Whisper is so coveted by Guardians, and many find great use for the weaponry.
Therefore, today’s guide will discuss how players can get their hands on the Nezarec’s Whisper in Destiny 2 Season of the Hauntedand some of the incredible benefits to look out for.
How to get the Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
Getting the Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive in Destiny 2 isn’t too complicated. However, it is quite time consuming and Guardians will have to rely on quite a bit of RNG. There are mainly three ways for players to get their hands on the Glaive:
- To build
- luscious breast
- Umbral Engrams
1) Making the Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive
To create the Legendary Glaive, Destiny 2 Guardians must first extract its Deepsight Resonance five times before the recipe is available. Players can obtain both the Standard and Deepsight versions of the weapon from all Derelict Freighter activities. However, the latest version is a very rare drop and the Guardian will have to invest in a fair amount of gravel.
The crafting system was introduced a few months ago with the Witch Queen expansion and is one of the most wanted features in the game.
With Bungie finally adding it, players can now craft every new weapon that has made its way into Season of the Haunted, as well as the lush sets who have made a comeback with new perks and God Rolls.
2) By opening luscious chests
The second method of obtaining the Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive is a fairly direct one, and Guardians will be able to obtain it by opening the Opulent Chests located throughout the Derelict Leviathan.
For that they will need: Lush Keyswhich can be earned through Nightmare Containment Tier III rewards, opening Destination Chests, and opening Haunted Aclove Chests.
Since players can only have one lush key in their inventory, it is recommended that they rush to invest it in a chest as soon as they have one.
3) Via Umbral Engrams
Players can focus on Umbral Engrams at the Crown of Sorrow in the HELMET, allowing them to get their hands on both variants of the Glaive. However, that’s only when they’ve applied enough Figments of Darkness to the crown upgrades.
The best Nezarec’s Whisper perks to look forward to in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted
While perks are a subjective choice for players, and while it’s often best to go for God Rolls that best suit their playing style, there are indeed some Nezarec’s Whisper perks to look out for:
- handle: Lightweight Emitter (+ reload speed, +handling, reduced shielding) / Ballistic tuning (++ range but reduces shield duration) / Auxiliary reserves (++ shield duration, decreases reload speed) / Low impedance windings (+ shield duration, + reload speed, decreases range)
- Magazine: Swap Mag (increases weapons ready and stash speed) / Light Mag (+ reload speed, +range)
- property 1: Demolition Worker (Killing with this weapon generates grenade energy. Activating your grenade skill will reload this weapon from reserves)/ Lead from Gold (picking up heavy ammunition also gives ammunition to this weapon)/ Impulse Booster (greatly increases projectile speed, increases reload speed )/ Genesis (Breaking a warrior’s shield with this weapon fills his magazine with reserves. Energy weapons regenerate ammunition on hits when the damage type matches the warrior’s shield)
- property 2: Adrenaline Junkie (weapon gains more damage and treatment from final hits with grenades or this weapon)/ Vorpal Weapon (increased damage to bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their superactives)/ Turnabout (use this weapon to destroy a fighter’s shield or a Guardian using their Super will give you an Overshield)/ Frenzy (If you are in combat for an extended period of time it increases damage, handling and reloading this weapon until you are out of combat)
These are some of the best Nezarec’s Whisper perks Guardians can look forward to in Destiny 2 Season of the Haunted†
#Nezarecs #Whisper #Glaive #Destiny #Season #Haunted #Obtain #God #Rolls