Minecraft Bedrock Beta 220.127.116.11 was released by Mojang on June 1. This will be one of the last beta and preview releases as the game gets ready to receive Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update on June 7. latest beta, the Minecraft Bedrock Beta 18.104.22.168 contains numerous bug fixes and a few feature changes.
Minecraft 1.19 The Wild Update will be released on the same day on both Bedrock and Java editions. Players can explore Deep dark biome, Mangrove Swamps Biome, Warden, Frog and many more features in this update. While a few features have been removed from the update, players are still raving about it.
All features and bug fixes in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 22.214.171.124
This is a giant Bedrock Edition beta with lots and lots of smaller ones bug fixes about old and new Characteristics of the game. Some of the major feature changes include: sculk sensor blocks and overall gameplay.
Here is a list of some of the major bug fixes and changes made in Minecraft Bedrock Beta 126.96.36.199:
- Sculk sensors are now shut off in a consistent manner by Wool regardless of which direction vibrations are coming from
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect a player placing, destroying, walking and falling on carpets
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect wool and carpet hitting the ground in item form
- The Sculk sensor now stores information about the vibrations it responds to through save and load
- Sculk sensors can now detect a boat with a chest with the chest open and closed
- Sculk sensors emit a redstone signal of 12 and 13 when detecting liquids being placed and picked up respectively
- Sculk sensors can now detect a player drinking milk
- Sculp sensors can now detect a player picking up powder from a bucket
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect an entity jumping on wool covered in Sculk Veins
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect an entity standing still in scaffolding
- Sculk sensors can now detect an entity moving in powder snow and cobwebs
- Sculk sensors can now detect items being placed in the hand of an armor stand
- Sculk sensors can no longer detect items equipped on mobs while spawning
- Sculk Shrieker now stores information about the vibration it responds to by saving and loading
- A Sculk Shrieker can no longer summon a Warden underwater
- Warden can now spawn on more types of incomplete blocks, such as top plates, redstone dust, snow layers, buttons, and tripwire. Known limitations: The current solution does not allow spawning on some types of blocks, such as leaves and lower plates.
- Warden now stores information about the vibration he responds to through save and load
- Warden sonic bang attack now bypasses enchantment damage reduction like Protection
- Allay now stores information about the vibration it responds to through save and load
- Mangrove Propagule Now Using Grass Sounds
- Mangrove propagule is no longer destroyed by flowing water
- Campsite structures are generated correctly in old towns
- The Sculk Vein feature can now be generated within the same height as the Sculk Patch feature.
- Mangrove leaf blocks are no longer collected in different stacks when using silk touch
- Stripped mangrove trunks are now processed into stripped mangrove wood instead of mangrove wood
- Mangrove propagules now display correctly when placed in flower pots
- Sweet Berry Bush can now be planted on Mud, Muddy Mangrove Roots and Rooted Dirt
- Melting gold/iron tools and weapons into gold nuggets now rewards xp
- Fix bug where the Soul Campfire used the wrong tag causing some Campfires custom recipes to not work correctly
- Fixed entities disappear when importing worlds converted from older console editions of Minecraft
- Teleporting entities to unloaded chunks no longer removes them
- Fishing Rod no longer crashes the game when the fishing hook is thrown through dimension-changing portals
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player’s hitbox from resetting if he dies while swimming
- Fixed an issue where the health boost’s extra life wouldn’t stay
- Wooden tools can now be repaired with Mangrove Planks, Crimson Planks and Warped Planks
- Actors entering the lower portals exit in the same relative position and turn towards the portal
- Muddy Mangrove Roots are now fastest broken with a shovel
- Mangrove roots are now fastest broken with an axe
- Old city structures updated to match Java
Apart from this, there are several other bug fixes that are not mentioned here but are in the Minecraft Bedrock Beta 188.8.131.52. Players can contact this site to read the full beta changelog.
#Features #bug #fixes #Minecraft #Bedrock #Beta