Planning to go on vacation this summer? Trying to relax on a full flight with a baby screaming like a banshee isn’t the most relaxing start to a vacation — and that’s exactly when a pair of noise-canceling earplugs can come in handy. Unfortunately, many are usually over $100, but today you can buy 1More’s ComfoBuds Pro on Amazon in white for $55 instead of $94.99 or in black for $59.99 as opposed to $99.99for both you need to clip the coupon on the page.
True to their name, we found 1More’s ComfoBuds Pro to be very comfortable, even for extended periods of time. The budget-friendly true wireless earbuds also offer good sound quality for the price, along with decent noise cancellation with varying intensity levels. They also come with other useful features such as the ability to use each earbud individually, a transparency mode so you can hear the sounds of your surroundings when you need to, better battery life than Apple’s AirPods Pro, and an IPX4 water resistance rating.
Of course, at this price point, there are some notable drawbacks. For example, there are no options for EQ adjustment, and the touch-sensitive controls could be a little more intuitive. You also need to use an app to adjust the noise canceling modes. But if that doesn’t matter to you and you just need an affordable, comfortable pair of Bluetooth earbuds that will last and dampen enough noise while traveling, these will do the trick. Read our review.
If you’re trying to get in shape or improve your overall health, you can invest in the Fitbit Versa 3 or Fitbit Luxe — two of our favorite fitness trackers on the market — can help you do that by keeping track of your goals. They seem to be even better investments today, when you can buy both trackers at the lowest price yet. The Fitbit Versa 3 is currently available at Amazon (in blue) and Best Buy for about $168 ($62 off), while the stylish Fitbit Luxe for just $89.99 ($40 off) on Amazon†
If you’re looking for more advanced features like built-in GPS, contactless payments, and voice control support, consider getting the more expensive Fitbit Versa 3. The excellent tracker also has a microphone and speaker, a week-long battery life and fast charging. That said, if you just need a more affordable tracker for the basics or prefer a nicer fitness tracker that looks like jewelry you can easily put on at the gym or a formal event, the Fitbit Luxe is the better choice. Regardless of which choice, however, both offer continuous heart rate monitoring and SpO2 sensors. Each also tracks your different activity levels and sleep habits, but keep in mind that the Fitbit Luxe doesn’t measure distance as accurately as other Fitbits, even if it gives you a rough idea of your activity levels.
Do you need last minute? graduation gift† You’re in luck, because HP is currently taking $500 off the HP Specter x360 14, which we consider to be the best windows laptop and 2-in-1 on the market. Normally $1,519.99, you can buy the model equipped with 512 GB storage and 8 GB RAM for $ 999.99† Unlike the base model, it also comes with the powerful Intel Core i7-1195G7 processormaking this configuration fast and able to handle demanding workloads such as video editing relatively well.
The beautiful convertible has a stunning 3:2 OLED display and excellent performance. Battery life is long too, and the 2-in-1 even comes with a stylus that seniors can use to take notes and then easily snap onto the side magnetically when they’re done. It’s an impressive laptop, so much so that we have a rare 9 out of 10 in our review, but it does have a few drawbacks. Some may not like that at 2.95 pounds for example, which is on the heavier side as far as laptops go. The touchpad can also be a bit stiff and the laptop comes with a range of preloaded bloatware – something no one should have to deal with at this price. Read our review†
More wallet-friendly deals to close out the week
- Wellbots takes up to $80 off several Google Nest products for readers of The edge† For example, you can buy the battery-powered Google Nest doorbell, which can easily identify packages and people, for $149 instead of $229 when you use the code VERGE80† Alternatively, you can buy the third-generation Google Nest Learning Thermostat for $229 instead of $279 when you use the code VERGE50† Read our Google Nest doorbell review.
- Amazon throws a second generation Echo Show 5 – which usually sells for $84.99, but is currently on sale for $49.99 — when you buy the new Amazon Echo Show 15 for $249.99† The new Echo Show offers the same Alexa support as other Echo models, but has a 15.6-inch screen that families can mount on their kitchen wall and use as a shared hub for viewing upcoming appointments and other content. Read our Echo Show 15 review.
- It’s the season for deals on portable Bluetooth speakers, and if you’re looking for one, you can buy JBL’s excellent Charge 5 for $139.99 ($40 off) at Woot – a new low. Keep in mind, though, that the portable Bluetooth speaker only comes with a 90-day warranty from Woot.
- If you need a Lightning to USB-C cable to charge your Apple devices, Woot is currently selling a meter long cable with a 20W USB-C power adapter for $28.99 ($9 off). You can also purchase a standalone cable from: Woot for $13.99 instead of $19, or get two for $21.99 ($16 off).
- Amazon sells Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 3 unlocked and equipped with 256GB of storage – in addition to an S Pen and a case for it – for $1,371.06 ($508.92 off† That’s a new low for the foldable Android smartphone, which we praised for its IPX8 water resistance, although we found it heavy. Read our review.
- Walmart throws a weekend sale for its Walmart Plus members offers on various Apple products, TVs, robot vacuums, tablets, earbuds and more. For example, if you are a subscriber you can buy the fourth-generation iPad Air for $399 instead of $539†
#1Mores #noisecanceling #ComfoBuds #Pro #price