Valorant 4.11 is a everyday patch without any fleshy changes. The highlight – if we can call it that – is the introduction of a clutch damper accessible through the settings menu. A corresponding in-game icon appears when enabled.
Elsewhere, Valorant 4.11 patch focuses on bug fixes. These are almost entirely geared towards agents, including animations, voice-over line triggers, mini-map visibility, and more. Finally, Riot says the patch fixes an issue with the point scoring system in Deathmatch, confirming that work is underway to polish up the mode’s spawn system with more changes to come.
View the full Valorant 4.11 patch notes for full details.
Valorant 4.11 Update Patch Notes
- Mute clutch – You now have the option to mass mute your teammates and/or group members so you can focus during pairing moments!
- Go to Settings (Esc) > Control > Communication
- Set Keybinds for Party and Team Voice Clutch Mute Keys
- During the game, press the key binding to toggle the Party and/or Team Voice Clutch Mute to “ON” and then toggle to “OFF” again
- When “ON”, you can enable the mute function at any time during your match when you press the assigned key binding. An icon will appear to let you know when it is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where Skye would sometimes take an unintentional pose seen in third person when holding a gun
- Fixed a bug where Jett could reach very higher speeds than target speeds by using Tailwind in specific locations (aka “superdash”)
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use weapons earlier than intended when exiting Dimensional Drift (…again)
- Some of you creatives keep finding new ways to trigger variants of this bug since the last few patches. Fixing these loopholes aims to improve systems used by all skills in the game. Because of this (in addition to the bad experience of being shot by invisible Yoru), we are closely monitoring the results of these changes.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s mask flickered while running forward during Dimensional Drift
- Fixed a bug where sometimes you could see the location of enemy Astra stars
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t restabilize KAY/O after being self resurrected by Sage
- Fixed a bug where the following capabilities sometimes disappeared from the minimap:
- Viper’s Toxic Screen and Poison Cloud
- Killjoy’s Nanoswarm
- Cypher’s Cyber Cage
- Fixed a bug where the buy menu sometimes showed invalid items after switching Agent in the assortment or custom game
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s model would still teleport if killed halfway through teleport
- Fixed a bug where Skye’s Seekers and Fade’s Prowler and trails were not navigating through the chute on Breeze
- Fixed Sova’s trickshot VO line to play when killing an enemy with a 1 or 2 bounce Shock Bolt
- These VO lines were never meant to play in destroying an enemy trap. This provided information that was not readily available to Sova and his team in other ways. We’ve added this back but limited it to only play when Sova kills an enemy player with a bouncing Shock Bolt.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Chamber’s Trademark created large white circles on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke targeting map
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Rendezvous range indicator would not disappear when far enough away to be off the minimap
- Fixed an issue where our spawn point scoring system in Deathmatch was not updating correctly.
- You should now consistently spawn further from where you died and experience fewer “revenge” kills.
- We are aware that the spawn system could be improved and we will continue to make changes that improve the experience.
#Valorant #Update #Patch #Notes