No.1 pick ‘sure’ to fulfill contract; Key Dee’s ‘Extremely Attractive’ Offer: Trade Whispers

The contract status of an under fire North Melbourne star has been overstated, with the star reportedly “sure” to complete his current contract.

In addition, one of the game’s biggest unsigned players could increase its price in the coming weeks.

Get all the latest on player moves in AFL Trade Whispers!

Watch every blockbuster AFL game Live & Ad-Break Free In-Play on Kayo this weekend. New to Kayo? Try now 14 days free

Watts advises Horne-Francis to leave | 00:49

HORNE-FRANCIS UNCOMMITTED ABOUT THE FUTURE

Jason Horne-Francis is reportedly set to expire his contract with North Melbourne until the end of 2023, despite considerable guesses about his future.

Horne-Francis has shown signs of frustration this season, as the squad has taken just one win for the season so far, with the 12-gamer arguing — and walking away — from veteran 286-game ruckman Todd Goldstein on the siren at halftime. before hitting Giants star Josh Kelly high with a swinging arm – an incident where he accepted a two-game suspension of the MRO.

Former Port Adelaide star Kane Cornes said this week the number one choice was to “make noises he wants out” of the club, despite only having a dozen games in his two-year deal with the club.

The Herald Sun reported on Friday that both Horne-Francis and team-mate Tarryn Thomas are sure to expire their contracts for 2023 and 2024 respectively, and that Horne-Francis has admitted inside the club that he needs to learn to manage his frustrations on the pitch.

Foxfooty.com.au understands that those close to Horne-Francis are baffled by speculation about the midfielder’s contract as it runs until the end of next year.

Horne-Francis’s attitude within the club has been painted as an 18-year-old with lofty ambitions and a desire to be the best player he can as soon as possible and he continues to receive staunch support from the side despite outside criticism for his body language on the field.

His frustrations can also be attributed to playing in a squad that he cannot dramatically influence at this point, despite being able to do so in his dominant junior-level performance before being called up late last year.

Thomas was dropped last week, with the club saying the 2019 squad No. 8 fell short of team standards in training.

Tigers roll in 8 as Blues compete on | 02:52

CONTRACT OFFER UP FOR KEY DEE

Melbourne ruck/attack Luke Jackson has reportedly received an “extremely attractive” offer from Fremantle as the party tries to lure him to Western Australia at the end of the year.

SEN’s Sam Edmund reported this week that Fremantle’s intentions “would become clearer this weekend”.

“The player’s wiggle room is brimming with stories that Fremantle has made an offer that is extremely attractive in terms of finances and tenure,” he said.

“Meanwhile, the Dockers have largely put off presenting new contracts to their out-of-contract players in the first half of the year, sparking speculation that they are simply putting some cash aside.”

Jackson will take on a lot more responsibility in the coming weeks, with captain Max Gawn suffering an ankle injury.

Speaking to Fox Footy, North Melbourne’s dual premiership player David King said Jackson’s performance over the coming month will be revealing.

“We’ll know in a month if we’re not there without Max (which is Jackson’s worth),” he said.

“You always get overtime to leave; you’re looking north of $700,000 and you’re probably getting close to be honest.

“You’re not going home to the West Coast, though, you’re definitely going home to Fremantle alone. You’re not going to play in a reconstruction team, what’s the point in six years?”

#No1 #pick #fulfill #contract #Key #Dees #Extremely #Attractive #Offer #Trade #Whispers

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *