‘You’re all f***ed’: The golf villain’s ‘disgusting’ locker room has been leaked; LIV’s big blunder in the sky

Sergio Garcia has further provoked the ire of his DP World Tour colleagues in a spectacular dressing room outburst after he was fined and banned from the Scottish Open.

Garcia was one of 16 DP World Tour members fined £100,000 and banned from three events after playing in the LIV Golf opener in London last month.

The Telegraph reports that Garcia was furious with the punishment and even took his anger out on fellow players while competing at the BMW International in Munich.

Watch every round of The 150th Open Championship July 15 – 18 ONLY LIVE on FOX SPORTS available on Kayo. New to Kayo? Start your free trial now

“Sergio flew off the handle,” one player, who wished to remain anonymous, told the publication. “Screaming ‘this Tour is sh*t, y’all are f****d, should have taken the Saudi money’.

“(Scottish pro) Bob MacIntyre was there and disgusted by it.”

Barty returns to Icons Series | 01:59

MacIntyre declined to comment on the publication, but did tweet during the event: “Amazing how quickly you can lose respect for someone you’ve looked up to all your life.”

It’s not the first time Garcia has had an ugly outburst in recent weeks.

Just before joining LIV Golf, he was given a time penalty while looking for his ball on the PGA Tour, and heard on camera say, “That’s absolute bulls**t.

“I can’t wait to get out of here. …just a few more weeks and then I won’t have to hang out with you.”

Speaking of the most recent rant, the anonymous source told the Telegraph: “Sergio’s reputation had already taken quite a beating, but this sealed it for many of us.

“The rant in America last month was one thing, but this is his home tour, where he started and he must not forget that. Fair enough, he took the money. But he doesn’t have to rub other players’ noses in it.”

‘Cut off their limbs’

News of Garcia’s rant came on the final day of the LIV Golf event in Portland, where Branden Grace took home the top prize of AUD$5.8 million over Carlos Ortiz in second, and Dustin Johnson and Patrick Reed in third.

Grace created space for his three-hole rivals to play when he birdied in spectacular fashion.

Chasing was American star Johnson involved in an awkward on-air moment before the breakout tour.

Microphones on the runway of LIV Golf — which runs its own broadcast online — picked up a fan who ironically cheered for Johnson by referring to Saudi Arabian atrocities.

“Let’s go DJ, chop up the competition, cut off their limbs,” the fan was heard clearly during the LIV Golf coverage.

England’s Casey confirms he’s joining Saudi-backed LIV Golf

Meanwhile England’s Paul Casey confirmed on Saturday that he’s making the jump to the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Series, but the 44-year-old hopes to play the Open Championship before making his debut on the breakaway circuit.

Casey, 44, is ranked 26th in the world, making the controversial LIV circuit 22nd out of the 100 best players in the world.

“I’m so excited,” Casey said in an interview during Saturday’s livestream of the final round of the LIV Golf Invitational in Portland, Oregon.

A persistent back injury forced Casey out of the US Open, noting that he hadn’t played a tournament since March.

England’s Paul Casey confirmed on Saturday that he is making the jump to the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Series.Source: AFP

Casey said he plans to make his LIV debut later this month at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

That will be the third of eight events in this first season of LIV. At first, however, Casey said he “would like to play it in the Open Championship in St Andrews.

“I’ve missed three majors so far this year…and then you’ll see me at Bedminster.”

The R&A announced in June that players who signed up for the LIV Golf series will be allowed to compete in the 150th Open Championship, although the US PGA Tour has banned those involved in the rebel venture and has also imposed sanctions on the DP World Tour.

The series, funded by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, has rocked the golfing world, with harsh criticism from human rights groups saying the lucrative series is an attempt to boost the kingdom’s image through sport.

In 2019, Casey was candid about not playing in the original Saudi International tournament, which was then sanctioned by the European Tour.

Citing his then association with UNICEF for skipping the tournament, he told the Independent newspaper that “sign a deal and get paid to be there…I’d be a hypocrite if I did.”

#Youre #fed #golf #villains #disgusting #locker #room #leaked #LIVs #big #blunder #sky

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.